Water Chiller Accessory Package
- Danner Mag Drive Pump of your choice.
- 500GPH / 950GPH / 1800GPH / 2400GPH / 3600GPH
- 15 ft. of vinyl tubing – your choice of 3/4″ or 1″
- We recommend using 1″ Tubing only on
- Danner 24 (2400 GPH) or Danner 36 (3600 GPH) pumps.
- Tubing adapters for Chiller – 2 qty
- Tubing adapters for pump – 1 qty
Our Water Chiller Accessory Package comes with the necessary items to set up any of our standard water chilling units. Each package comes with a pump, tubing adapters and vinyl tubing. We are offering this package to you at a 10% discount. We prefer to ship tubing to you in a single piece up to 100 feet. Therefore, if you need more tubing, you can add the extra length to your cart under “Tubing” or by clicking HERE and we will take care of it for you. Please note that orders over 100 feet may come in multiple pieces.
The pump in this package is not intended for Cold Therapy Applications.
– We don’t recommend using the pump externally – The face of the pump is delicate; We do not recommend using a fitting on the face side of the pump. There is a high likelihood that if a fitting is tightened to the face side of the pump, it will crack.
– We don’t recommend this pump to be ran submersed for cold therapy. – Getting in the water with the pump is not recommended as it is not GFCI protected equipment and has a possibility of electrifying the water.
American owned and operated, Penguin Chillers manufactures a variety of chillers in Knoxville, TN. Purchase your chiller directly from us and we will continue offering you quality service throughout the life of your unit. If you need liquid of any sort cooled, we’re here to help. Contact us at Support@PenguinChillers.com.
Penguin Chillers current applications:
Drag Racing – Brewing – Bait Tanks – Marine & Reef Tanks – Distilling – Lobster Tanks – Wineries – Hydroponics – Cold Therapy – Aquaponics – Lasers – Research Science – Electroplating – Computers – Printing Presses – Injection Molding – Milk/Butter/Candy/Pasta/Food Production – Extractions – Craft Soda – Hyperbaric Chambers – Waste Water Treatment – Welding – 3d Printing
There are no reviews yet.