Black Vinyl Tubing / Water Chillers
- Black tubing helps to discourage algae growth
- Very Flexible – ideal for working in confined areas
- Resistant to Chemicals, Non-marking, non-conductive and silicone free
- High gloss appearance with glass smooth interior to reduce sediment buildup
- Non-Toxic, PVC Tubing Can be Steam Sterilized
- Formulated to resist cracking that can occur after exposure to UV light
- Compound hardness (Shore A): 73 ±3
- Temperature Rated: 5°F (-15°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Meets FDA & RoHS standards
- Sold in 100′ rolls – 100′ max. length
Black Vinyl Tubing is widely used in water gardens, aquariums, fish hatcheries, and a multitude of other industries. Our vinyl tubing has a (Shore A) hardness therefore it can be steam sterilized. Our Black Vinyl Tubing is bacterial growth resistant and has a smooth interior to prevent sediment build up. The lightweight vinyl tubing is durable yet flexible enough to easily coil for storage and transport. In short, our Black Vinyl Tubing works great with our line of Water Pumps and Chillers making it perfect for your all of your chilling needs.
Penguin Chillers offers a wide variety of accessories and support equipment for our chillers.
- Water or Glycol pumps
- Quick Disconnects
- Vinyl or Silicone Tubing
- Propylene Glycol
- Pump Controller
- Accessory Packages
American owned and operated, Penguin Chillers manufactures a variety of chillers in Knoxville, TN. Purchase your chiller directly from us and we will continue offering you quality service throughout the life of your unit. If you need liquid of any sort cooled, we’re here to help. Contact us at Support@PenguinChillers.com.
Penguin Chillers current applications:
Drag Racing – Brewing – Bait Tanks – Marine & Reef Tanks – Distilling – Lobster Tanks – Wineries – Hydroponics – Cold Therapy – Aquaponics – Lasers – Research Science – Electroplating – Computers – Printing Presses – Injection Molding – Milk/Butter/Candy/Pasta/Food Production – Extractions – Craft Soda – Hyperbaric Chambers – Waste Water Treatment – Welding – 3d Printing